Information regarding Covid Cases
We are very excited to begin a new year of learning. The children have worked so hard since we returned to school in September and we are looking forward to continuing that for the Spring term.
Attached below is a letter regarding how we will keep you informed about Covid cases in the school. You can see a summary of our risk assessment by clicking here.
Our key messages remain:
- Please seek a test if your child is showing any of the identified symptoms of Covid-19 and do not send them into school.
- Keep us up to date with the results on any LFD and/or PCR tests. You must confirm a positive LFD test with a PCR test.
- We will continue to prioritise handwashing and hygiene throughout the school day.
- We will continue to employ a day cleaner who will clean the school throughout the day, as well as a cleaning team every evening who will clean all of the learning spaces thoroughly daily.
- We will ensure that all learning spaces are well ventilated throughout the day.
- We will risk assess in school to ensure we are taking all of the appropriate infection control.
Should you have any concerns or queries, please contact the school office.